Job OpportunityYes you heard it right! We are hiring. Please find all the jobs listed below.
Front Office Executive Job: Only female’s can applyResponsibility: Should handle all the day today activities of the company. No need of any experience Education Qualification: Any degree. Should be good in english.
Event Coordinators – Both genders can applyResponsibility: Should handle all the event requirements and coordinations. Need 2-3 Years experience Education Qualification: Any degree. Should be good in english.
Apply Now:- firstname.lastname@example.orgJob Opportunity, BY BAMBOO EVENTS Put simply we do live communications. Conferences, exhibitions, event management, awards, launches, celebrations, tours and many more. To sum up You name it: if it’s live, we love it. Moreover, Bamboo events use intelligent strategy combined with extraordinary creativity, knowledge and experience to deliver your messages in the most effective way. Likewise we do Engaging, educating, motivating, rewarding And we do all this with as much energy as possible to ensure everything lives on long after the event. Moreover, we think this is one big reason why we have been listed in top corporate event management company Coimbatore, Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin, Hyderabad and Vizag. Finally we are team of 6 as listed below, operating from different locations to cater our clients. We all carry one thing with us: “You name it; if it’s live, we love it” Thank you. Vinoth Kumar
Jackfruit Bhaji Recipe with my twistAbout Jackfruit:- Ripe jackfruit is naturally sweet, with subtle flavouring. It can be used to make a variety of dishes, including custards, cakes, or mixed with shaved ice as es teler in Indonesia or halo-halo in the Philippines. For making the traditional breakfast dish in southern India, idlis, the fruit is used with rice as an ingredient and jackfruit leaves are used as a wrapping for steaming. Jackfruit dosas can be prepared by grinding jackfruit flesh along with the batter. Ripe jackfruit arils are sometimes seeded, fried, or freeze-dried and sold as jackfruit chips.
And now we are going to try Jackfruit bhaji recipe.Sweet, sour and spicy Jackfruit Bhaji Recipe. So are your ready friends. Grab your apron lets begin.
Jackfruit bhaji with my twist
Author: Vinoth Kumar
Recipe type: snacks
This sweet and spicy snack for your tea. Come lets try.
- 10 Jackfruit (Ripened)
- 100 grams Maida
- 100 grams Kadalai Maavu(Gram Flour)
- ¼ Tea spoon Kuskus
- ½ Tea spoon cumin seeds broken
- 1 Tea spoon Red chilly powder
- ½ Tea spoon black pepper powder
- ½ Tea spoon tamarind juice - my twist
- Mix Maida & Kadalai mavu with water. Please make sure it is not too liquid or to thick.
- Add Kuskus, Salt, Tamarind, Chilly powder, Pepper powder and mix it well.
- Keep the mixing away for 20 mins.
- Make slices of jackfruit of your wish.
- Heat enough oil to deep fry.
- Dip jackfruit in the mix and drop it in oil.
- Once it turns golden brown take out from oil.
- Serve it with honey.
- If you don’t like too much of sweet then you can avoid honey.
- If you want extra sour then have it with tomato sauce.
Jackfruit Bhaji Recipe
Simple South Indian Dry Chicken Tribal Style – With my twistCome on friends let us try Simple South Indian Dry Chicken Tribal Style ;). Grab your apron and give a bright smile.
Dear ladies try to use Pud Pot:Note: Special point for Guy’s. Find it below.
Simple South Indian Dry Chicken Tribal Style
Author: Vinoth Kumar
Recipe type: Main Course
This is very simple chicken fry that we use to cook when we are in forest and it will sure tease your taste buds.
- ½ kg Chicken (preferably chicken thigh portion)
- 50ml Coconut Oil
- 4 Green Chilly
- 10 to 15 curry leaves
- ½ Tea spoon mustard seeds
- ¼ Tea spoon cumin seeds
- ½ Tea spoon turmeric powder
- 2 Tea spoon pepper powder
- 2 Cardamom - My Twist
- 1 Small cinnamon stick - My Twist
- 2 Medium size onion(finely chopped)
- 1 Tomato chopped
- 3 Tea spoons ginger garlic paste
- Salt as needed
- Heat the oil
- Add mustard, Cumin, green chilly, curry leaves, cinnamon stick and cardamom
- Fry it till curry leaves dries
- Add Onion and sauté it well
- Then add ginger garlic paste and sauté it till the raw smell is gone
- Later add chicken, turmeric powder and tomato and mix it well
- Allow it on medium heat for 10 mins(Do not add water. Chicken will let water)
- Add Salt and mix it well.
- Allow it for another 10 mins in medium heat.
- Add pepper powder
- Let it on medium heat till it gets dry
- And as I use to say don't forget to add LOVE 🙂 .
Serving size: 2 Calories: 300