Chicken Fry – Tribal style with my twist
Simple South Indian Dry Chicken Tribal Style – With my twistCome on friends let us try Simple South Indian Dry Chicken Tribal Style ;). Grab your apron and give a bright smile.
Dear ladies try to use Pud Pot:Note: Special point for Guy’s. Find it below.
Simple South Indian Dry Chicken Tribal Style
Author: Vinoth Kumar
Recipe type: Main Course
This is very simple chicken fry that we use to cook when we are in forest and it will sure tease your taste buds.
- ½ kg Chicken (preferably chicken thigh portion)
- 50ml Coconut Oil
- 4 Green Chilly
- 10 to 15 curry leaves
- ½ Tea spoon mustard seeds
- ¼ Tea spoon cumin seeds
- ½ Tea spoon turmeric powder
- 2 Tea spoon pepper powder
- 2 Cardamom - My Twist
- 1 Small cinnamon stick - My Twist
- 2 Medium size onion(finely chopped)
- 1 Tomato chopped
- 3 Tea spoons ginger garlic paste
- Salt as needed
- Heat the oil
- Add mustard, Cumin, green chilly, curry leaves, cinnamon stick and cardamom
- Fry it till curry leaves dries
- Add Onion and sauté it well
- Then add ginger garlic paste and sauté it till the raw smell is gone
- Later add chicken, turmeric powder and tomato and mix it well
- Allow it on medium heat for 10 mins(Do not add water. Chicken will let water)
- Add Salt and mix it well.
- Allow it for another 10 mins in medium heat.
- Add pepper powder
- Let it on medium heat till it gets dry
- And as I use to say don't forget to add LOVE 🙂 .
Serving size: 2 Calories: 300